Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School

Did your kids start school yet? Mine start next Monday, and I know that the other 76 million students in this country will be heading soon, if they’re not in the classroom already.

time is exciting and busy for students, parents, and teachers alike. If you’re a teacher looking for a lesson plan, you should know that there are great, free educational resources available from the government.  

Parents, I know you’re gearing up to pack lunches, teaching your kids how to be safe on the school bus, and preparing to battle the inevitable colds and illnesses that your kids will bring home from school. I’m ready for the bus, and I’m ready to nurse the colds, but my daughter is starting kindergarten this year, and is an unbelievably picky eater. Lunch is a major concern for me. Any great ideas for how to pack for the picky?



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment