Sunday, September 5, 2010

Organizing for 2010

Did hell freeze over and someone forgot to tell me? I didn't notice, but was the moon in the 7th house and Jupiter aligned with Mars? (Ageof Aquarius? Doesn't ring a bell? Never mind.) I don't know what rare event occurred, but something influenced me last weekend, because I did something that I never do... I organized my paperwork! Just last week, in my blog, I mentioned my total lack of interest in organizing, but on Saturday, something compelled me to sit down tosift through the mounds of paper.

My first inclination was to take all of my paper crap (technical term) and, without sorting through any of it, just dump it in a plastic bin to be stashed in the garage attic, never to see the light of day. I resisted that urge and sortedthrough it. I discovered that quite a bit of it could be thrown away. I organized and filed everything in the expandable folder I had purchased a year ago. I labeled the folder

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment