Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thank You

all for your incredible kindness. Our family is overwhelmed with your support, prayers and well wishes; I am so touched by the many amazing, personal experiences you’ve shared. I feel enveloped with positive energy and ready to forge ahead into the pregnancy home stretch here (figuratively, of course!– I’ll still look very inactive!). It is a great daily joy (and much-needed distraction) to be a part of the community here at Sew,Mama,Sew!

We know we are blessed, with hope and with the love of so many people.

,
Beth

This entry was posted on Monday, August 30th, 2010 at 8:21 pm and is filed under Etc.... You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Leave a ReplyClick here to cancel reply.

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

XHTML: You can use these tags:
View the
Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment